Exhaust Fumes Endanger Driver

grayhair

While I was waiting for the winds to come this am, I have come up with rough draft for a unbelievable business opportunity we can all participate in! All of us are mechanics,welders,painters etc  Some on a journeyman level. When I saw the picture of the Cabover Rickshaw (my name ) somewhere in Southeast Asia It occurred to me we could design a state of the art version of this vehicle😁 get the rights from Freightliner for one of their lightweight 50's cabs "very retro" heliarc or mig up a chrome moly frame(cheaper than aluminum) Get Chip Foose to design a "one off" alloy wheel, have Corky Coker design a low resistance wide Whitehall tire,Two piston wilwood calipers oughta stop  the thing even when the "powertrain" is at full gallop!! Paint it with waterborne coatings to protect the ozone layer.A lightweight "methane conversion system"piped from the "powertrains" orifice to run the cab air conditioning! An integral sleeper would accommodate 10 more "guests" a billet roof rack would accommodate an additional 7 guests and everyone's luggage in Third class,in true Southeast Asian tradition! Some of you who are stockmen,might design a genetically engineered "powertrain" and of course build the whole thing in AMER ICA! How could we lose? Comments please! Remember this is Florida,there are no beds available in any of the mental health facilities!

• Like 1

While I was waiting for the winds to come this am, I have come up with rough draft for a unbelievable business opportunity we can all participate in! All of us are mechanics,welders,painters etc  Some on a journeyman level. When I saw the picture of the Cabover Rickshaw (my name ) somewhere in Southeast Asia It occurred to me we could design a state of the art version of this vehicle😁 get the rights from Freightliner for one of their lightweight 50's cabs "very retro" heliarc or mig up a chrome moly frame(cheaper than aluminum) Get Chip Foose to design a "one off" alloy wheel, have Corky Coker design a low resistance wide Whitehall tire,Two piston wilwood calipers oughta stop  the thing even when the "powertrain" is at full gallop!! Paint it with waterborne coatings to protect the ozone layer.A lightweight "methane conversion system"piped from the "powertrains" orifice to run the cab air conditioning! An integral sleeper would accommodate 10 more "guests" a billet roof rack would accommodate an additional 7 guests and everyone's luggage in Third class,in true Southeast Asian tradition! Some of you who are stockmen,might design a genetically engineered "powertrain" and of course build the whole thing in AMER ICA! How could we lose? Comments please! Remember this is Florida,there are no beds available in any of the mental health facilities! Might even win the Ridler!

• Like 1

Absolutely GH, to charge the group 34 battery used for the marker,headlight,tail stop, and turn signals, Msrp will be in dollars not piasters! Also ship the donkey or optional hi torque water buffalo separately to avoid complete commercial vehicle tariffs.

17 minutes ago, Truck Shop said:

Isn't that Trump holding the reins ?

Trump is worse the clinton / obama?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE