Dash Parts wanted

Mcrafty1

I have an 86 RD685S with the gray interior, I would like to buy the two replaceable top pieces of the dash....The one above the speedo and tach and the one above the right side gauge cluster (the piece that the ashtray is recessed into) I'm not sure what model years or other models are the same but if anyone has these parts to sell at a reasonable price and could respond with the part #s I'll check mine and see if they are the same. My local Mack dealer has the piece that holds the ashtray....but wants $100.00 dollars for it, I'm hoping to find one for a bit less, I didn't ask about the piece above the speedo but I somehow doubt they're on sale either.  When I get to the truck I'll get the #s from mine and post them. Thanks in advance

I'm surprised your dealer can actually get any dash parts. I thought they were long extinct. I may have some pieces but you'll have to bare with me till I get a chance to look. In the meantime I would grab what they have at dealer.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alex g said:

I'm surprised your dealer can actually get any dash parts. I thought they were long extinct. I may have some pieces but you'll have to bare with me till I get a chance to look. In the meantime I would grab what they have at dealer.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I didn't realize they were no longer available...maybe their price wasn't that far off base.

• 2 weeks later...