Pictures of the Week

other dog

10 hours ago, Brocky said:

Swishy

I now hate to ask what your sausages DO have in them??? I do know they shure did taste like sawdust!!! Started to like your bacon, sorta like thin sliced ham. On the way home I told the wife I was looking forward to a southern redneck fried baloney sammich!!

My friends from Australia that were just here couldn't get enough of our bacon and sausage....Said that it was way better than theirs, especially the bacon. Oh, and for Otherdog- they enjoyed the scrapple with some buttermilk pancakes and syrup!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Just now, 1958 F.W.D. said:

My friends from Australia that were just here couldn't get enough of our bacon and sausage....Said that it was way better than theirs, especially the bacon. Oh, and for Otherdog- they enjoyed the scrapple with some buttermilk pancakes and syrup!

That's my favorite too- that way I can eat the pancakes and give the scrapple to the dog that's under the table...just kidding- scrapple is delicious!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

😁 O.D.,what was your address again? Those look delicious! I used to brown the catfish and trout I'd catch in beer smells great while it's cooking! What's that beer they brew in St Mary's Pa? Damn can't think of the name,I consider it the best beer in America! Not available in Florida.Probably bought by A.B. like rolling rock! I also like Stoneys.I never tried scrapple,sounds disgusting ! 1965,Flicks is one of my favorite places for southern food,glad you like it too!The best fried chicken I've ever tasted is at that little t.s. on 35 near Jackson Oh. They bread each order separately. I'm hungry now,gonna eat! Bye.

55 minutes ago, other dog said:

Oh, it is!...just kidding, scrapple is delicious!:rolleyes:

I don't know . . . the scrapple we got in Charlottesville was made by the Stride Rite Shoe Company..:lol:

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Is Stride Rite Scrapple still made in America? Here's an idea...send the scrapple to China and the low wage workers will get heart  disease from  The  cholesterol and be forced to retire,sending the jobs back to America! Just kidding, the workers aren't the problem,just their leaders,And ours!!

5 hours ago, mowerman said:

heard someones joke about lucas,,,,heard they used to call lucas ignitions the prince of darkness...in the sixties.lol.bob

Replacement-Smoke.jpg

MasterImagePositive2.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hadda MG years ago with the Lucas ignition was a pile of shit was sorry I bought it didn't really have wire problems with it but had problems with everything else would up junking it traded it for a 62 ford beach wagon still kicking my self after 26 years lol bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk