1st day at Old Threshers Mt.Pleasant,IA,2016

Anyone planing on going to this  show there is more to see and do than you can finish in one day.  Motels in Mt. Pleasant are normally  booked a year in advance. Motels in West Burlington fill up by mid summer. Anyone interested in this type of event I highly recommend it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eddeere said:

Anyone planing on going to this  show there is more to see and do than you can finish in one day.  Motels in Mt. Pleasant are normally  booked a year in advance. Motels in West Burlington fill up by mid summer. Anyone interested in this type of event I highly recommend it. 

Exactly,there is literally something for everyone at this show.Trucks,cars,tractors,steam engines,trains,hit&miss engines,country music shows every nite,horses,demonstrations of old farming methods of all kinds,antiques,flea market/swap meet stuff,crafts,log village,good food of all kinds,camping,you name it. Record crowds this year.

I appologize for not getting more of a variety of pics other than old trucks and girls in shorts,but I pretty much stayed in the truck area this year,except for going thru the daily parade.

24 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Interesting.....I think you about covered everyone s interest but I just noticed towards the end all we were seeing was ladies which was okay with most of us didn't realize it was so much more in there thanks for sharing Bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

i was taking truck pics,the ladies kept getting in the way

• Like 2