The agenda today

mowerman

137fb494fcf7b618320ec5ae56036c0f.jpgwife bought me a basket book rack water bottle and a horn for Christmas was gonna put it all on today wound up doing a five K walk this morning then had 9 blueberry pancakes the old lady made now I'm too tired and full wound up watching football lol .bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mowerman said:

137fb494fcf7b618320ec5ae56036c0f.jpgwife bought me a basket book rack water bottle and a horn for Christmas was gonna put it all on today wound up doing a five K walk this morning then had 9 blueberry pancakes the old lady made now I'm too tired and full wound up watching football lol .bob

9 pancakes; you must be pretty big ole fellow; or y'all don't make them like we do in MS

I used to make pancakes as big as the skillet would hold.   6-8-10 or more, whatever the batter would make.  Big swatch of peanut butter between each one.  Not so much anymore....LOL! 

I used to get a triple order of French toast at Bob Evans too.   Ya, not in the last 10 yrs.  For some reason I can't burn up all them calories anymore?

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Seems very few people know about peanut butter on pancakes.  Ummmm, to die for!!!  Adds a touch of sweetness and it also keeps them from getting too soggy from syrup.  Same thing with french toast.

Ya, I've worked pretty hard not becoming "Big Larry"............

69_small_chair.jpg

• Like 1

Larry

You guys crack me up!,Mowerman I remember back in the 80's and 90's the truck stops in Nevada had the cheapest breakfast in America,the the reason I figured was they made their profits on the slots.Seemed to change in the 2000's maybe they just got greedy!

Local VFW has a cheap breakfast still.   Like $2.50 for 2 eggs, toast, bacon and coffee(I'd get tea).  Buddy's used to meet there on the weekends before we took our motorcycle ride.

Larry

One would think that Goodlettsville, Tn being a small town, would have a Ma And Pa breakfast place. But no we have McDonalds, a bad service Hardee's, a Cracker Barrel, Krystals, all at the interstate I-65. The cheapest item is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit costing the tax payers a mear $3.19 cents. Take your pick of which resturants are this cost. A man needs to bring a big jar of vasoline everytime he goes anywhere today. 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2016 at 10:29 AM, mowerman said:

Breakfast in Los Angeles haha nothing low calorie this morning...bobb78c990e7886cedad390f5fa38600081.jpg

I went to Emporia, Va. with a load of beams out of Blytheville, Ar. Got to Emporia last night and went to Simmons Truck Stop. They have a Huddle House restaurant there, it's similar to a Waffle House, only better I think. I'm almost ashamed- but not quite- to say I had the usual- eggs, sausage, hash browns with onions, a biscuit and gravy, and a waffle. 

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sorry, I forgot that we do have a Waffle House but I had to forget that place. Saw something beautiful sitting with a ----- guy and it spoiled my appeitite so bad that I will not go back in there. It just has too much grease for me and I don't have to look at grease, either. Don't care who knows it.    .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike said:

Sorry, I forgot that we do have a Waffle House but I had to forget that place. Saw something beautiful sitting with a ----- guy and it spoiled my appeitite so bad that I will not go back in there. It just has too much grease for me and I don't have to look at grease, either. Don't care who knows it.    .

That has gotton to be common if you go to public places; or go & do anything; I hate it!!