GOP Convention no-shows

grayhair

John Kasich, Jeb Bush, and Lindsey Graham are no-shows at the GOP convention in Ohio. These three turkeys each signed the pledge to support the GOP nominee.  

The primaries didn't go their way and now, to show their disdain for the will of we the people, they just stayed home.  Maybe this kind of chickenshit behavior, not honoring your word, is part of the reason they didn't get enough votes in the primary.  The voting public is wising up.  That's how I see it.  What say you?       

• Like 2

1 hour ago, david wild said:

In my book you are either with us or your not, I guess they are not and they believe in the same old corrupt style of Government we have, they won't be missed. Jeb and his brother needed to put on their big girls skirts and done the right thing. I supported George W, not any more.   

Same here - absolutely agree.

If you run for the nomination to be the party's nominee for POTUS and don't get the nomination, and you choose not to attend the convention in support of the party's nominee, you ought to be ineligible to run for office again at ANY level (right down to county dog catcher) as a representative of the party.   Essentially by not supporting your own party's nominee, you are implying that you'd prefer the other party's candidate...and if that's the case, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On July 18, 2016 at 6:07 PM, grayhair said:

John Kasich, Jeb Bush, and Lindsey Graham are no-shows at the GOP convention in Ohio. These three turkeys each signed the pledge to support the GOP nominee.  

The primaries didn't go their way and now, to show their disdain for the will of we the people, they just stayed home.  Maybe this kind of chickenshit behavior, not honoring your word, is part of the reason they didn't get enough votes in the primary.  The voting public is wising up.  That's how I see it.  What say you?       

Hypocrites. Didn't they make a big stink about Trump saying up front he wasn't sure if he'd back the gop candidate if he wasn't nominated?  At least he was honest about it. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I've been watching Fox News to see if they interview Randy and Ron while they're enjoying some scrapple at the Penrose Diner...haven't seen them yet.

I was with Ron at Maple Grove yesterday. Baby Mack maybe a bit slow getting back to Philly. Check back with FOX at lunchtime.

• Like 1

Cruz should have stayed home. With all the bad blood that happened during the primary, he apparently is still sore about it. He would have been much better off to just have stayed home instead of asking for a speaking position and then not endorse Trump.