Pictures of the Week

other dog

Wooster huh?  Yup, pass'n through my back yard again and ya didn't even toot the horn.  I see how ya are..........LOL!!  Wooster Brush has been a very long time customer and I run down there on occasion.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

8 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Wooster huh?  Yup, pass'n through my back yard again and ya didn't even toot the horn.  I see how ya are..........LOL!!  Wooster Brush has been a very long time customer and I run down there on occasion.

But I did think about you again! I left Indianapolis a little after 10am- actually Westfield, just north of Indianapolis- and drove straight to Wooster. I thought they'd probably load me the next morning, but I called the guy in Wooster and he said to come on , they would load it that evening. So I didn't stop anywhere, and got there a little before 3. By the time they finally got it raised, loaded, blocked, situated, and I chained it down it was after 6, and I couldn't run after dark, so I had to get going. I had hoped to get to Mineral Wells, W.V. but only made it to Newcomerstown- then I had to tarp the thing!

And my Ohio permit had me routed 30 east to Ohio rt. 94 south to 250. I don't know why I couldn't take 250 all the way, 30 all the way to 77 would have been better than rt.94, it sucked! I went up 94 with a load of Kyanite going to Orrville one time, and said i'd never make that mistake again. It was narrow, with a lot of crown in the road, crooked as a dog's leg, Amish buggies everywhere, and very steep hills- not real long hills, but so steep I was in 3rd. or 4th. gear in the low side getting up one of them.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 3/27/2016 at 10:45 AM, eddeere said:

Enjoyed the pictures. Does it hurt the trailer to run with a sag like that?

I hope not- this was after I got back to the shop and the arch still wasn't back to where it once was.

But, Jeff said he's gonna trade it for a new one soon. I'm on the third truck with this same trailer, i'm sure it's got close to a million miles on it. It's a good one!

Thank you for the pictures.

I like the blue truck's inspector and the red truck's inspector too.

Good to see the trailor has a "short memory".

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

7 minutes ago, david wild said:

Tell your boss I can get for limited time East BST 2/3 for under 35K with fet. in  all aluminum rims, Bridgestone tires, cash and carry.  

I'll tell him. He was saying he might try a Benson.

WOW!!!!!!!!!  What a trip you were on.

the inspector lady might scratch the paint while doing her job. Perhaps she should lose some of the "excess" clothing

Seen a fine dumper at the Publix yestiddy. No pics, didn't have time

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian