Always those Czech truck drivers (continued)

kscarbel2

Hmmmm.....I guess I would have scratched the paint on the truck and broke through the gates

to get the HELL out of the way!!!

Thought that to myself when he stopped for the gate.. Do they have the lights flashing before the gate starts down?? Like we so in the states..so how do you get behind the far gate??

Brocky

Thought that to myself when he stopped for the gate.. Do they have the lights flashing before the gate starts down?? Like we so in the states..so how do you get behind the far gate??

Shure they do have them flashing lights.

And it seems too strange that the train appeared there that fast. Usually two-three minutes in real.

I'd say something is amiss with the movie. Although our life is full of unexpected surprizes so who knows...

The driver might not left the cross breaking the boom just being afraid breaking the law.

Hope he was Ok being in the cab.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

As for BTR-80 I see nothing extraordinal since when you get stuck any vehicle is good enough to help. If it's heavy enough.

From watching the movie and seeing the signal guy I think the truck carried some cargo wich destination was the military base BTR and the crue came from. Just too much of action.

If you imagine the truck driver just stopped BTR asking a help they (I too suppose) would like to help, maybe for some wadges. But I doubt hard they would have any signal flags on board :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012