Thank You, Barry.....And Ken, please come home!

1958 F.W.D.

I have no idea what the deal is on this one but there is a great bunch of guys on here and with darn few exceptions everyone is wanting and willing to offer help, guidance, support and friendship to anyone decent and considerate and interested in heavy rusty iron stuff. I don't need to know and probably don't want to know anyway.

Thanks to all for all for everything. God Bless and have a Merry Christmas. Thank you to "management" for keeping us focused when necessary.

Greg

Easy guys!

Relax.......breathe in, breathe out......

Repeat if necessary.

Now, if I take the wings off a Boeing 747, would it be to long to parallel park at the mall......?

I think you're all good there, the drive-thru at McDonald's could be a problem though.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Proof that you just can't take all of this so seriously. If some one is so determined to prove they are an ass than we have no choice but to let them.

But you are right; no one should get so pissed off they let some one else drive them away. I'm pretty sure Ken will be back after he lets off some steam. At least that's what I'm hoping.

• Like 2

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!