Jim

Where did you get the picture of the one with black fenders??? It looks like it was taken in Tony Champions shop, But the one in his display building is all red.. and does not have the amber fog lights like your one at Macungie??

Brocky

The orange Jr. dump truck belonged to the Cecio Bros in CT. The red Jr. pickup was in Colorado (I think?) before both took a boat ride. Nice trucks!

Jim

Great on the NH location.. Here is the inside of Tony's shop complete with a Holt and Cat similar to your pictures.

Thanks

Brocky

attachicon.gifAustrialanTrip 925.JPG

attachicon.gifAustrialanTrip 926.JPG

Tony has quite the Toy Box!

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Jim

He sure does!!! We spent all day there and still did not have time enough to look at everything real close.. He has imported a lot of trucks from the States as well as having a lot of Aussie vehicles. There may be some more here or different pictures here than what I posted on BMT.

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/84264/Down-Under-Trip

Brocky

Brocky

Thanks!! I just wish I had your "Eye" for getting them framed and angled right.. You are a much better photographer!!

Hopefully we can meet up at Macungie this year and have a cup of coffee, or go across the street for something cooler and wetter?

Brocky

• 1 year later...