MH Center Dome/Reading Lamp

farmer52

Still on the hunt for an excellent condition center headliner mounted combination dome/reading lamp for my MH. This lamp is mounted in the headliner of Level III and Level IV interiors. This is not the lamp that is mounted above and at the bottom of the driver's and passenger's doors. The early style (used in 83-91) is 22MO349 (aluminum base) and the later style (used in 92-93) is 22MO4234M2 (black plastic base). There is another version of the later style (22MO4234M) that was installed in Roadway CHs. The "Roadway" lamp can be modified (connector change) to work.

post-3289-0-01112200-1444581223_thumb.jp

post-3289-0-22539500-1444581233_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Still on the hunt for an excellent condition center headliner mounted combination dome/reading lamp for my MH. This lamp is mounted in the headliner of Level III and Level IV interiors. This is not the lamp that is mounted above and at the bottom of the driver's and passenger's doors. The early style (used in 83-91) is 22MO349 (aluminum base) and the later style (used in 92-93) is 22MO4234M2 (black plastic base). There is another version of the later style (22MO4234M) that was installed in Roadway CHs. The "Roadway" lamp can be modified (connector change) to work.

Ken, I know we talked about this last week... My MH has level lll interior and no light. Should be going Saturday 10/17 to look at my new parts truck.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Farmer.... hey, I recognise that photo.. LOL

will check my new parts/future resto truck too, but I'm sure it is like your old one as it is an 89...

but it did come with an air-ride high back passenger seat in grey cloth.. with an arm rest... first thing coming out when I get it to my place...!!!

my passengers will be more comfortable than me..!!

BC Mack

Hey BC,

Sorry for not giving you credit for the pic. I had these in my files and don't remember who sent/posted them. I will take either one, early or later style, just as long as it is in excellent condition.

Thanks!

Ken

What an awesome place! ANyone know if there is anyplace like that around PA?

Leslie,

If you want to take a road trip to NE, let me know. We would have to do it soon before the wwwwwhite stuff flies. My November schedule is open.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...