New tow truck

alex g

I looked into a used one of them a while back for a good price from the K.W. dealer here. Waited too long a missed it. Handy units. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I got this one at a auction last Saturday I think it's homemade there's no tags on it.If anyone knows if it's factory built please give me any info you have.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Walker Equipment , Greenville, South Carolina. Same as the one I missed only grey not red.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Have them on the puter. Was thinking of a new one when I get to VA permanent. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

The one I missed went for $3000. New they were about 9 grand for the basic 12 volt, 30 ton unit with no accessories.. Choice of 12 volt electric or Briggs and Straton gas. Walker Wreckers is now part of Protote.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Very good thing to have for sure.

How are they easy to fit/remove?

I saw such stuff offered new overhere, about 20 grand.

But was told they're good only to hook a truck by its rear end, not front.

Any suggestions why and is there any sence in it?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012