New guy in WI

66rmack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks great! Get that thing ready for the Baraboo and Richland Center shows along with many others put on by the Southern Wi. & Beer City Chapters.The more :clock_logo: The merrier! Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 1 month later...

Well I my time in nd oilfield ended Thursday so I loaded up all my stuff and prepared for the long slow ride home. seemed to be about tapped out. Till I get a call from the old lady. Do you know how fast your going she screamed? Actually no I said. A lil over 80mph she snapped. I laughed and said well I guess the speedo is off I'll slow it down a bit.. I stopped after 60 mi in a lil town called belfield topped off fuel and noticed only the right side tank is draining. And oil is leaking out of the fill tube gasket under the injection pump. No big deal. I I stopped in Bismark and checked oil and vitals. Blew a inner dual shortly after. I stopped and cut it off with my sawzall. Stopped in Fargo fueled up again. Took about 35 gal. Then we stopped for the night at Fergus falls mn. Not thinking anything in the morning when I got up we hit the road it was driving and pulling great. In hi the whole way until we made it 20 mi from home it quit running. I checked the fuel still fuel in the tank. (Gauge doesn't work.) I couldn't figure out what was up so I had it tow'd. $450 later I get it home to dad (it's the first time he's seen it. He was so happy he just loves it. He looked it over. Dipped the tank ,And said your out of fuel. Bs I said there is fuel in it. Then he proseeds to tell me it doesn't pull fuel off the bottom it's on the side. A lil up. I crawl under it sure enough he was right...😡 Put fuel in it and primed it it fired right up... Lol well I'm glad it was nothing. I guess I need to fix the fuel gauge... Lol and the old man still knows his stuff.

• Like 1