2 Nice B model cab

MACK MAN

• 1 month later...

The B-75 that I started with back in 96 came from Midland Texas and was the same color. I have seen 4-5 of these off green color trucks for sale over the years.There was a oil field fleet that had these trucks. Anyone know what was the name of the company?

post-61-0-43339200-1443453411_thumb.jpg

This 1962 B-613LST was an old Herman Bros. tractor,673T,15 speed Triplex,Hendrickson all aluminum beam suspension,aluminum hood,air start,single aluminum fuel tank,and cast aluminum air cleaner. I have the original title showing a $1,000,000 lein on it. I was told when they bought new trucks,their bank put the lein on only 1 unit..

The green one almost looks the color of the old Herman Bros. out of Omaha years ago. And I think they did have some other terminals around the midwest. Terry

attachicon.gif5-Mack.jpg

This 1962 B-613LST was an old Herman Bros. tractor,673T,15 speed Triplex,Hendrickson all aluminum beam suspension,aluminum hood,air start,single aluminum fuel tank,and cast aluminum air cleaner. I have the original title showing a $1,000,000 lein on it. I was told when they bought new trucks,their bank put the lein on only 1 unit.. Has the lein ever been cleared? Might be hard to sell. LOL. terry I think they heavy into air start engines.

attachicon.gif5-Mack.jpg

This 1962 B-613LST was an old Herman Bros. tractor,673T,15 speed Triplex,Hendrickson all aluminum beam suspension,aluminum hood,air start,single aluminum fuel tank,and cast aluminum air cleaner. I have the original title showing a $1,000,000 lein on it. I was told when they bought new trucks,their bank put the lein on only 1 unit.. Has the lein ever been cleared? Might be hard to sell. LOL. terry I think they heavy into air start engines.

LOL,yeah,the lein was signed off. I never figured I'd do anything with this truck so I never tranferred the title,thought it was kinda neat.. My ex-Herman RS795 is air start,too.

• 1 year later...