cab marker lights

got me some goodies from SLC Lighting the other day.. was looking for new lenses locally from a Truck-Lite dealer but found that SLC had a good price on new lamps...

http://www.slclighting.com/shop/truck/cab-marker-lights/Amber-Chrome-Bullet-Marker

now, there are two similar units on their site at different prices and even the sales rep couldn't see the difference, so I bought the cheaper one at $13 ... they also have led.

they have the shorter one that some may need.

buying experience was aok... free freight over $70 but Canadians be warned, ups charges a heavy "brokerage fee" to collect peanuts in gst so maybe ask if they can post it or go across the line.

not installed them yet, so can't comment on fit... they have KD516 cast on the top but no idea how good they are compared to the originals.

anyone else bought from these guys??

BC Mack

post-10384-0-06057500-1439341781_thumb.j

post-10384-0-52652500-1439341807_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice looking MH.

Wish you to end the deal up soon.

As for marker lights I bought a set from Truck Lite for about the same cost but they weren't LED's.

Thanks,Vlad. I miss having my own truck on the road. Wasn't much thinking about putting another truck on the road right now, but I've got a pretty good opportunity for work and a decent truck came up for not a lot of money. So it seems that all the stars are lining up for me to make a move. What the hell Columbus took a chance... (and he ended up a poor man in prison [emoji12] )

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

UD, that is a nice looking truck and will be sharp after some elbow grease is applied. Welcome to the MH club.

I am in good company... Was a member many years ago... Still regret trading away my previous MH 15 years ago. IMHO one of the finest products ever built by Mack. Hope to enjoy this one as much or more as I am older & wiser now.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk