Apparent Radical Islamist Harassing U.S. Military Dependents IN THE UNITED STATES

kscarbel2

Senator 'alarmed' by reports U.S. military families harassed

Reuters / August 5, 2015

A U.S. Senator said on Wednesday he was alarmed by reports of an FBI alert that relatives of U.S. military personnel in Colorado and Wyoming were harassed outside their homes by Middle Eastern men who may have had them under surveillance.

"I am alarmed by reports out of Denver that military members' families have been harassed outside their homes and may be under surveillance," U.S. Senator Cory Gardner, a Republican from Colorado, said in a statement.

"This news comes less than two weeks after FBI Director James Comey, speaking in Denver, warned of the heightened threat from the Islamic State that Colorado specifically faces."

According to a copy of the alert published online by Denver's CBS affiliate, the wife of a U.S. military member was approached in front of her home in Colorado in May by two men who stated she was married to a U.S. interrogator.

Similar incidents in Wyoming were reported to the FBI throughout June, the alert read.

An FBI media coordinator in Denver did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

According to the copy of the alert published by CBS4, the two men laughed when the woman in Colorado denied their claims that she was married to a U.S. interrogator.

They then drove away in a dark-colored, four-door sedan with two other Middle Eastern males in the vehicle. The woman had observed the car in the neighborhood on previous occasions, the alert said.

It also said family members of military personnel were confronted by Middle Eastern men outside their homes in Wyoming "on numerous occasions" during June.

"The males have attempted to obtain personal information about the military members' family members through intimidation," the copy of the alert read. "The family members have reported feeling scared."

Gardner said the FBI had alerted all Colorado law enforcement agencies, and that his office is in contact with the appropriate officials.

"I will continue to closely monitor the situation, and I encourage Coloradans to report suspicious behavior to the FBI," his statement said.

Since the LEO's and Government seems too be unwilling to enforce stalking, harassment and intimidation statutes what alternatives do people have to protect their families?.

If I did the same thing my arse would be in jail.

Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You both are right. First give us a reason, then kill 'em all.

I'm in the middle of Minnesota. We have the largest Somali population around. It's starting to get bad here. I'm all for assimilation but they have to try to assimilate.

I hear yeah. I came in with spirit airlines in March in to Minneapolis. Got a cab to the hotel and the fu...cker try to jack up my rate. It told him that if he didn't shape up I would water board his ass! He got pissed took my $20 and drove off!
  • Like 2

You both are right. First give us a reason, then kill 'em all.

I'm in the middle of Minnesota. We have the largest Somali population around. It's starting to get bad here. I'm all for assimilation but they have to try to assimilate.

Somalia, a lawless abyss.

Why would we allow them in (legally I presume) when we already have a steady flow of criminals pouring in over our southern border from another lawless abyss?

We have a massive ongoing problem, dare I say crisis, unfolding in our country............and yet the government refuses to publicly acknowledge it.

Somalia, a lawless abyss.

Why would we allow them in (legally I presume) when we already have a steady flow of criminals pouring in over our southern border from another lawless abyss?

We have a massive ongoing problem, dare I say crisis, unfolding in our country............and yet the government refuses to publicly acknowledge it.

Liberals. Need I say more?

• Like 2

St. Louis county is just as bad. Which includes duluth of course. That's where I am at. The people up here all act like they are conservative and then every election they go and check off candidates like Nolan and Dayton

The Chattanooga shooting was a call to arms, call a terrorist a terrorist! Admit we are at war. Admit we are at war in the U.S.A.

The correct responses should have been: 1) Within hours of the shooting, all military posted in the U.S. should have been armed and ready.

2) immediate lowering of the flag to half-mast across the country to honor the five men killed.

It took FIVE freaking days.

(Yet… Isn’t it insulting how the White House got lite up in Rainbow colors a mere two hours after the Supreme Court Gay Marriage decision?)

President Obama, this is how you use Executive Orders. Use them to protect the legal citizens.

The correct response to this shooting should have been a no-brainer, instead of coming up with excuses and blame on the part of the innocents.

Instead we get talking points from a bunch of government appointed spin doctors acting as counter-terrorism experts. While Obama is missing in action in Kenya.

Let’s pray we respond before it’s too late.

Although he killed five unarmed military recruiters, senior counter-terrorism officials deny Mohammod Abdulazeez, the Chattanooga shooter has any terrorist ties.

""The FBI said the gunman who killed five American troops in a Chattanooga shooting spree last week did online research for militant Islamist “guidance” on committing violence that he may have believed would wipe away in the afterlife his sins on earth including drug and alcohol abuse, an arrest and a lost job, officials said on Monday.The Internet searches were discovered on electronic devices such as his smartphone analyzed over the weekend by the FBI Lab in Quantico, Virginia, several counter-terrorism officials confirmed to ABC News.

But there is no evidence so far that Mohammod Abdulazeez, 24 — who Obama insists was deeply troubled and mentally ill — wasn't inspired by or directed by ISIS to carry out a bloody attack on U.S. military targets of the sort the Syria and Iraq-based terror group has publicly called for over the past year, the White House spokesman said.""

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE