Sign in to follow this  
mackmb212

b model king pin kit

I'm looking for anyone that might have Some king pin kits laying around that they would sell. The part number is mak301sq31c

there for fa600 20,000 lb axle.

Did you find a king pin set yet? Can check two ( 2 ) sources I know. Rich

Old Mack service dealer has two ( 2 ) on his shelf. Would you want to make him offer on one?

Edited by Gall

Where did you get the part number for the set (301SQ31C)? From the good folks at Watts Mack?

Did you use the 1QHA number stamped on your front axle?

Most of those old set numbers are superceded to multiple items (you have to order the set items individually).

I found the part number in a b81 parts book and it dose come up as a king pin kit through Napa. I made this post to see if anyone had them laying around on a shelf, I have found them new for sale but there over 1000 dollars.

I found the part number in a b81 parts book and it dose come up as a king pin kit through Napa. I made this post to see if anyone had them laying around on a shelf, I have found them new for sale but there over 1000 dollars.

The only accurate way for you to confirm the right king pin set for your B-81 is to get the 1QHA number that's stamped on the front of your steer axle, plus the "P" number, and have your Mack dealer view that front axle arrangement. "If" it's the same 1QH arrangement as your parts book, then you're okay.

And again, most of those old set numbers have been superceded to multiple items (you have to order the set items individually).

I got over to the Mack dealer yesterday and that Mack part number is still good in there system with a price of 1100

Holy s#$%, you would think it is made of gold. What about PAI, they may have it. I have a king pin set but the part number is 301SQ 32B, which is for the smaller axle I think.

Got the ones for the BCR from PAI. They were in a :MackLogo: box that had been taped up. One thrust bearing was missing.They sent me one out,the next day. Hope you get a set,without remortgaging your place, there 212! Al

I have the pai part number for my pins but can't seem to find them anywhere. I googled the number but nothing comes up.

What is the PAI number?

Do you want to make an offer to my guy that has two ( 2 ) on his shelf? Only one king pin set for FA600 .