b model king pin kit

mackmb212

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the part number for the set (301SQ31C)? From the good folks at Watts Mack?

Did you use the 1QHA number stamped on your front axle?

Most of those old set numbers are superceded to multiple items (you have to order the set items individually).

I found the part number in a b81 parts book and it dose come up as a king pin kit through Napa. I made this post to see if anyone had them laying around on a shelf, I have found them new for sale but there over 1000 dollars.

The only accurate way for you to confirm the right king pin set for your B-81 is to get the 1QHA number that's stamped on the front of your steer axle, plus the "P" number, and have your Mack dealer view that front axle arrangement. "If" it's the same 1QH arrangement as your parts book, then you're okay.

And again, most of those old set numbers have been superceded to multiple items (you have to order the set items individually).

Got the ones for the BCR from PAI. They were in a :MackLogo: box that had been taped up. One thrust bearing was missing.They sent me one out,the next day. Hope you get a set,without remortgaging your place, there 212! Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...