i know this is taboo to all of us but went to a show in Ballston spa Ny today, big car, truck whatever show, this truck was there. I looked at it over a year ago when it was a real truck. guy had it for sale but couldn't sell it, don't remember if he wanted too much or not but I know it had an air starter and nice tank and its gone now. anyways the floor was rotted bad before, It was probably destined for scrap but at least it got saved. I am not really a fan but least it got saved and there is some nice workman ship in it and he used almost all the original parts, even was runnin a 10 speed duplex and 673 that he put a big turbo on.

post-6-0-46909600-1436743503_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-99951100-1436743522_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-54316300-1436743537_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-32887000-1436743551_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

ATHS in Lancaster MA had a very similar unit in attendance that I neglected to grab a picture of. It had a 8V-92 in it and was nicely painted and finished up. It sounded great and was impressive with much attention to detail. It's like a giant t-bucket but with a closed cab...neat anyway. I'd guess that the guy probably takes it to the dragway but I didn't ask.

Cool stuff...agree we don't want to cut up good trucks to make them however.

Interesting on the B and good to see he kept the factory drive train intact, but I see he has a lot of faith in his welds in the drag link. That would worry me.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

nope you didn't miss the Ballston spa show Vin. that's in Sept, third week. I agree with you guys, hate seein a B cut up but at least it didn't head to china. I liked his rigging with the bracketry mountin the front axle but not really sure I like the added on piece of pipe to the drag link either. maybe that's why it showed up on a rollback?

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg