Superliner 1 White or Bone steering wheel.

Outbehindthebarn

To bad you couldn't get that mint one from the trashed white R that was for sale a while back remember it?

Don't think it sold that time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/73-Mack-RS700L-8v-71-Detroit-13-spd-Fuller-/201347193640?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ee13a5b28&item=201347193640

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

To bad you couldn't get that mint one from the trashed white R that was for sale a while back remember it?

Don't think it sold that time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/73-Mack-RS700L-8v-71-Detroit-13-spd-Fuller-/201347193640?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ee13a5b28&item=201347193640

I know.... best part of that truck.

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

they(PAI) only have it in beige

Steering wheel 22inch 3 spoke Mack #12QC51AP7 PAI #FSW-1340

Horn button kit Mack #26MR31M PAI #FKT-1363

Steering wheel assembly with horn button kit PAI #FWA-1345

Thanks.... I need to look into this PAi...

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

PAI is an aftermarket/OEM manufacture and distributor of Mack and other makes.

You will probably need to find a parts store that is set up with them and order that way. I use a company called Inland Tuck Parts here in KC,MO.

After buying from the Mack dealer and getting PAI stamped parts but still paying out the wazoo I figured I should find someone willing to make the call to PAI and order parts for me. I have since bought a lot from them to floor mat set, hood latches, clearance lights, cab mounts, air horns, torque rod bushings, ........

Just in the price of the hood latches Mack vs PAI I saved $40 and the quality is better in my opinion from PAI, the fit and finish 100 times better than the genuine Mack made in china latch.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."