Watt's Truck Center and BMT presents the 8th Annual Car, Truck and Equipment Show 2015!

Barry

Watt's Truck Center and BigMackTrucks.com presents:
8th Annual Car, Truck and Equipment Show

Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Alexandria Lions Demo Derby Grounds

Address:

Route 22 and Route 119 South

City, State Zip Code:

New Alexandria, Pennsylvania 15670

Date:

8/22/2015

Time:

8am to 4pm

Entry Fee:

$0

Description:

Join us at The Watt's Truck Center and BigMackTrucks.com 8th Annual Car, Truck and Equipment Show in New Alexandria, PA! All makes, models and years are welcome...registration and admission are FREE! Big Rigs, Classic Cars, Pick Up Trucks, Race Cars, Farm Tractors, Monster Trucks, Construction Equipment...much, much more! Everyone is welcome to attend this community event! Food, Fun and Prizes for drivers! Live DJ Music by Phoenix Sound! Dash plaques for the first 150 vehicles! Call 1-888-304-6225 for more info. You can also visit: www.WattsTruckCenter.com for more info!

Visit the show mini site for more info here: https://sites.google.com/a/wattstruck.com/truckshow/

Join the Event Page on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/437966043049841/

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 1 month later...

Anyone bring a camera? I did not. :(

Barry took pics of each truck/car/etc. as it arrived at the show. They will be posted on Watt's website. As for "candid" shots, nothing to report.

BTW, the black MH was previously owned by Marcel. Nice MH!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

WTF?!! Didn't bring a camera?!! 58FWD once fired me for a way lesser offense than this... I forgot what it was...but I know it was way lesser. Didn't bring a camera?!!

I have a photographic memory. I'll download them as soon as someone invents a photographic memory card. That is of course if they don't get deleted in the meantime.

• Like 1

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Barry thanks for all the pictures and the show report... Next year I will be there on my list will the date be the same?

Next year's date is August 20th, 2016! Hope to see you all there!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK