New Guy Looking For Mack

New guy here looking for a old Mack. I have tried ebay alot and dont know anyone around my area . Im looking for a B,R,or L model tractor /preferably single axle Mack thats running and driving that doesnt look pretty but will make trips just fine. Where should I look? Thank you

Lot of connections here at BMT. Someone will likely know someone that knows where there is one for sale. It took me about a year to find mine(in my own town).

Good luck and welcome to the board.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 4 months later...
New guy here looking for a old Mack. I have tried ebay alot and dont know anyone around my area . Im looking for a B,R,or L model tractor /preferably single axle Mack thats running and driving that doesnt look pretty but will make trips just fine. Where should I look? Thank you

Would you be interested in a 1972 Mack Fire engine? I know where there is a sweet one for sale pretty cheap.

Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Kenny Lane

Welcome onboard jay. Heavyhauler is correct about www.truckpaper.com they have a huge selection online and have all makes and models. Good luck with your search and when you get a :bulldog3::mack1: truck you'll know why the rest of us are :mack1: truck crazy.

Edited by mackdaddy1911a1

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Where are you located?

I have two running and driving single axle R Macks

that you could drive home, and one B-61 single axle

that runs, but needs some work to be roadable.

I would be willing to sell any one.

Contact me by Personal Message here on this site,

or by cell phone at (585) 509-4783.

Thanks,

Paul Van Scott

Where are you located?

I have two running and driving single axle R Macks

that you could drive home, and one B-61 single axle

that runs, but needs some work to be roadable.

I would be willing to sell any one.

Contact me by Personal Message here on this site,

or by cell phone at (585) 509-4783.

Thanks,

Paul Van Scott

I don't know about putting that phone no. out there-you might get calls from all kinds of riff-raff now. :rolleyes:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't know about putting that phone no. out there-you might get calls from all kinds of riff-raff now. :rolleyes:

"Riff-Raff". Now that was my favorite character on the Underdog Show from several years ago.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I do not recall that particular riff-raff

He was one of the criminals. Smaller dog, always wore a suit with a white chest and flat, white & black nose.

Seems like he was always "kidnapping" Sweet Polly Purebred. Sent Underdog to the phone booth many times.

Been almost 40 years since I've seen a single episode so my memory could be cloudy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

He was one of the criminals. Smaller dog, always wore a suit with a white chest and flat, white & black nose.

Seems like he was always "kidnapping" Sweet Polly Purebred. Sent Underdog to the phone booth many times.

Been almost 40 years since I've seen a single episode so my memory could be cloudy.

Rob

It has been a while-Sweet Polly, Shoeshine Boy, and Underdog are the only ones I could pick out of a lineup.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob

Now you guys are coming close to understanding the conflict going on in my head all my life. Underdog is a tough standard to maintain. Sometimes you just want to be Riff-Raff. The voices wont leave me alone....

Still through it all, Sweet Polly Purebred puts up with me. She knows how to talk me down.

I see your location is NC, here's one on Ebay in SC:

1959 Mack B-60 Rare Cab

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Vehic...A1%7C240%3A1318

post-2827-1228662118.jpg