A Vibrator

Ive posted before on my vibration issue im chasing ( for years now). It has changed recently and now consistently the same. I wont muck it up with all the back ground so I will start fresh and will keep it simple........ Ch 613 tractor.

- I have a vibration, empty and loaded, between 20 and 30 mph. its worse when heavy on the throttle. Give me your first and best guess.

Thank you.

Same rpm in any gear?

Clutch in or out make any difference? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

TAKE A TAPEMEASURE AND CHECK DRIVES FRONT VS, REARS FOR HEIGTH AND CIRCUMFRANCE SEE IF ANY NOTABLE DIFFERANCE, COULD BE A POWER DIVIDER ISSUE ALSO!

YOU CAN ALSO TAKE A AXLE SHAFT OUT OF EACH AXLE AND RUN THE TRUCK UP THRU THE GEARS AND CHECK FOR PROBLENS WITH OUT HAVING TO PLAY SUPERMAN.

Same MPH regardless of gear ( or load). I varied the shift points to see if it changed with RPM. Its usually between 1200-1600 RPM. But always 20-30 MPH. I had some transmission work done. I had a vibration before, that was all over the place. Now its very consistant. I wonder if they had dropped or bent the drive shafts when they were out. What about rotating the shaft 180 degrees at the rear trans yoke? They did find a few things that would cause some vibration (trans mounts had elongated bolt holes, frame mounts were bad, input shaft was slightly bent).

It may have been bent before I bought the truck. The previous owner was swapping transmissions like he was doing oil changes. They kept tearing them up. Ive had the truck 8 years and never had the trans out. My trans now is actually out of a Freightliner.