Five colored mudflaps

dogg rescue

I know there has been a lot of talk about these, I was just curious if anyone ever started reproducing them.

A few years back I saw Barry had looked into getting some made, wondering what the likelihood of that ever happening? I would even settle for something a little inferior to the original.

Haven't heard anything.

They wouldn't have the durability but I have thought that a sign maker that works with vinyl lettering and graphics could make something up and apply it to a white plastic flap, If the cost wasn't stupid, most folks I think, would be OK with buying a new set every so often when the flap looked tired.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I can get these for you and have sent some over there before for 84 super dog

Barry Emailed me asking for details I sent them thru to him so if you have no luck let me know the postage is a killer if people want you can let me know who wants what and most likely get a better deal on freight

If Barry has it all sorted it would be best for me to leave it to him let me know if I can help

I gather it's bottom ones your chasing

Paul

scan0043_zpsfk00iz01.jpg