Green Dash to the blue-and-white striped courtesy phone

1958 F.W.D.

That's awful. I moved a lot of dirt back in the day with a double barrel TS 14. Great machines. I guess they blew it up for fun right before they scrapped it. What a waste.

Yep i pushed a Few TS14B Terex Back in the day w/D8K Cat . Could hear those ole 471 Jimmies Screamin over the dozer Especially when they pulled the grade loaded.

I Could had kicked my old man in his arse for telling his buddy id operate the push Cat for him that Summer . I Was 17 & Actually begged the old man to let me Cut, Rake & Bale Hay with the 1066 IH Black Stripe w/ 4 post canopy we had not only for the Excavating Jobs but for the farm as well . Said i needed a change of Scenery . Needless to say i didnt win that argument ..lol .

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Yep i pushed a Few TS14B Terex Back in the day w/D8K Cat . Could hear those ole 471 Jimmies Screamin over the dozer Especially when they pulled the grade loaded.

I Could had kicked my old man in his arse for telling his buddy id operate the push Cat for him that Summer . I Was 17 & Actually begged the old man to let me Cut, Rake & Bale Hay with the 1066 IH Black Stripe w/ 4 post canopy we had not only for the Excavating Jobs but for the farm as well . Said i needed a change of Scenery . Needless to say i didnt win that argument ..lol .

I've put a few hours on a 1066 rolling rice levees on my uncle's farm in Brinkley. Good old tractor, for sure!

Jake

I've put a few hours on a 1066 rolling rice levees on my uncle's farm in Brinkley. Good old tractor, for sure!

Yes Sir i had quite a bit of seat time on a 1066 IH . Matter fact when the muffler finally rusted out i took a extra exhaust stack we had for a D5B Cat & put it & a Rain Cap on the 1066 & Straight piped that DT 414 IH . It sure sounded good when it was in a hard pull loading a 8 yard Dirt pan . ;)

They Turned me loose w/ an 806 IH When i was around 8 years old Cutting Hay i could just reach the pedals ..lol. . Then a 1370 Case Disking a Soybean Field . I Like many that was raised around equipment could drive before i got my DL. :loldude:

I would had much rather been on a tractor in the field pretty much by myself than on a dozer dealing w/ a GC superintendenton the job that changes his mind every 5 minutes ...lol .

(Maybe that's why i liked loading trucks in a dirt pit Or driving & Cutting grass now ..i didn't have to deal with Supers day in & day out ...lol )

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: