Pinnacle Axle Forward

Do you think Pinnacle axle forward is a good model describtion. I think it borders on dumb. Leave the pinnacle name for the axle back but how about a new name for the axle forward. Maybee Superliner again. Why not they still use it in Australia. Also how about the Australian grills as an option for the axle forward.

I find today's way of naming some MACK TRUCKS models a little out of pace. PINNACLE,what the heck does that name relates to TRUCKING? Only names I like are Granite and TITAN...but of all of them TITAN is the name they should KEEP.

Why do they did not bring back the SUPERLINER name?

I like the old method of using letters and numbers and my favorites are B61, R600, RD600 to name a few.

Isn't the VISION what became into PINNACLE?

TERRA-PRO ???? Say what??? I still call this one MR.

I talked to a long time Mack employee in Macungie this year. He said he retired because he was tired of the Volvo BS. I think we all are!

They should bring back the good names

B61

R600

RD600

RB

DM

DMM

DMMX

CS

MS

RW700 SUPERLINER

CRUISELINER

Granite is fine, but how can you name a truck after a rock?

TITAN is ok for such big truck

With V*lv* in charge, it's only a matter of time 'til they introduce a new model called "Trojan". :lol:

And the primary ingredient of the truck will be latex rubber instead of plastic. Their flagship truck will be the "French Tickler". Marketing slogan will be: "The ride is so good, you'll really enjoy getting screwed".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

OK, this is a test:

What did the name Ultra-Liner refer to and when was it first used.

What did the name Interstater refer to and when was it first used. The kids won't get this one.

The Ultra-Liner was the real name for the MH cabover with the plastic cab that came out in 1982.

fxcd0033.jpg

What was the Interstater??

• 4 weeks later...

The "Interstater" was the little known and little used name of the F model eastern cabover that came out in mid 1972 with the new plastic dash boards.

Although the R models didn't get a wholesale name change with the new Command Cab interior in late '72, they should have called them the "Oxidizer".