150 ton American crane

jakebrake86

Man, I know it. I'm sorry. The wife's got an iPad but I've never used the dang thing. I did this off my iPhone and even tried to anticipate which way they were going to get turned, and tried to edit them so they would come out straight, but it didn't work, obviously. Even being generation x'er, I'm better at working on old iron than I am at computers.

• Like 1

Jake

Were you with the Seabees, Mr. Terry? I almost joined up several years ago, and I wanted to be an operator or a mechanic but I was afraid with my luck I'd end up being a dang cook or the guy that cleans the bathrooms. Lol I wish I would have now. I'm 29 and too broke up for it now. Doubt I'd pass the inspection. Thank you for your service!

Jake

Were you with the Seabees, Mr. Terry? I almost joined up several years ago, and I wanted to be an operator or a mechanic but I was afraid with my luck I'd end up being a dang cook or the guy that cleans the bathrooms. Lol I wish I would have now. I'm 29 and too broke up for it now. Doubt I'd pass the inspection. Thank you for your service!

Was with the Army engineers, 553 rd float bridge co. terry

• Like 1

they have one at a big coal mine near me that is absolutely massive

Dragline at Falkirk Mining company south of Minot ND. Boom Length: 215 feet
Bucket Size: 125 cubic yards
Tub size: 80 feet wide

https://youtu.be/UtGEFhl7UGo

i would not even try to run it lol. im no equipment operator. wheel loaders fork lifts and skid steers is about all i ever do and even that is not common.

• Like 1