Big change new challenge

Timothy Maikshilo

Is there a shortage of drivers there? They accepted your CDL without much fuss?

I see we have a touch in common... I'm currently milking cows. :)

There would appear to be a few of us on here who have milked the cow or more over the years

Tim we have a lot of crossings like that in North Queensland has a lot to do with amount of rain we can get in one hit up here neighbour tells me the most rain they had in one day was 56 inches when a cyclone came thru BLOODY WET HEY

Paul

• Like 1

There would appear to be a few of us on here who have milked the cow or more over the years

Tim we have a lot of crossings like that in North Queensland has a lot to do with amount of rain we can get in one hit up here neighbour tells me the most rain they had in one day was 56 inches when a cyclone came thru BLOODY WET HEY

Paul

Is that right? I've believed all along that juicing cows was a job that few people had. It was ironic too that I saw Timothy was from VT, I was up in his part of the world last year assisting a friend who worked as a large animal Vet...

Cold Hollow in Enosburg Falls....

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Is that right? I've believed all along that juicing cows was a job that few people had. It was ironic too that I saw Timothy was from VT, I was up in his part of the world last year assisting a friend who worked as a large animal Vet...

Cold Hollow in Enosburg Falls....

Holy "cow"! They were my vet service! Dr. Rick and crew! Small world! :twothumbsup:

Chamberlain Cane Lander tractor ??? front axle has suspension Cane Landers are easy to tell apart from a normal Chamberlain becaus the steering wheel is in the middle and they have larger wheels all other Chamberlians had a bench seat and you could fit the whole family on if it was a small family like mine

one of the last bench seat models before the sedan aeries started

scan0111_zpscuqcrc4l.jpg

the most commonly known high speed Chamberlain was Tailend charlie

Made in Welshpool Western Australia

http://www.tailendcharliethetractor.org/Tail%20End%20Charlie%20History%201957.html

Paul

• Like 1

Lots of the moves pictured have some pretty good height to them with the use of a deck over float. Are the power lines all under ground?

Jim the lines are not, but are higher than back in the states and legal height here is 4.25 meters. We always have to watch out for wires and signal lights. Take the gutter or the middle of the roadpost-426-0-76115300-1429903509_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Jim the lines are not, but are higher than back in the states and legal height here is 4.25 meters. We always have to watch out for wires and signal lights. Take the gutter or the middle of the roadattachicon.gifP1000413.JPG

OK. You were dropping wires for the crane than! 14 ft is a little bit better than here.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

How high can things be in the US in Australia its 4.5 meters with out a permit

I never worried about permits once until one day a bench that the farmer wanted me shift with his bean harvester fell off the back of the truck and landed on the bonnet of the car behind me I was over weight , over width over 16 feet wide, and over height over 16 feet high as well no permits no pilot vehicle's I could now see how easy things can pear shape so the next time into the Police station fill out the paper work 10 minutes later walked out all legal no cost dont know why I didnt do it before :pat::pat:

The green cab over is that a F or a FR most built in Australia were built on a R model chassis hence the FR designation

Paul

• Like 1

Ron I would be surprised if there wasnt a shortage of most workers as I feel most kiwi's are over here or at least a whole heap of them are

I think the US is the only country were there has to be a proven need before you can get a Visa I dont think the people from south of the border care to much about that though :)

Paul

• Like 1