10 Speed - Help to Decipher the Model

Some of you have alreay helped with my queries that started in a thread on a 12 speed.

To recap - I am looking for a Maxitorque to go behind an EM6. I have come across a 10 speed from an '83 R Model but there is no model number stamped on it. I have a T2090 and it has a very clear stamp so my thoughts are that it may not be a T2100. The number below is stamped on it. Any ideas? Any one have a TRDL1070 with these numbers on it?

284KB519OB

OR perhaps

284K8519OB

Hard to tell whether the 5th character is a "B" or an "8"

Thanks

the number is STAMPED lh side near the fill plug NOT CAST the ten speed has two cases the 12 speed has three not counting the bell housing the direct box will have 1070 d the o/d box will have 1070 o stamped, it has a p number ie p3 which means it has been updated so the higher the p number later the gearbox is

Edited by murranji

the number is STAMPED lh side near the fill plug NOT CAST the ten speed has two cases the 12 speed has three not counting the bell housing the direct box will have 1070 d the o/d box will have 1070 o stamped, it has a p number ie p3 which means it has been updated so the higher the p number later the gearbox is

Thanks mate, this is really helpful - I'll have to go have a look at it to know for sure