ATHS York 2015- looking for space on a trailer traveling from Bethlehem Pa...

1958 F.W.D.

Anyone that is going to the ATHS show in York Pa May 27-29 this year.....coming from east or north of Bethlehem Pa (or within a 20 mile radius) that will be taking a flatbed, landoll or whatever......that will have 26' of extra space (weight is 16,500) would you consider stopping in Hellertown Pa (exit 67 of I-78 Hellertown/Bethlehem) and picking up the FWD and dropping back off upon return??? I would of course donate to your fuel fund and perhaps a nice dinner or two????

Anyone? Anyone?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I would of course donate to your fuel fund and perhaps a nice dinner or two

I'd haul it.............but I'm not a cheap date. Probably cheaper to drive it :tease:

(actually can't haul it, but thought I'd give ya grief just cause it's Friday afternoon)

I'm hoping to make the show at all. It's in my sights, just playing by ear til then. I'm coming over to Beaver Springs in the end of April again. I'm pretty sure I have my first Stick race on May 31st(usually that sunday). Just like South Bend, I get home on Sat and race on Sunday.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Heck Yardo, DRIVE IT!!!! That would be less than $200 bucks for fuel, It will cost you probably as much or more to get some one to haul it.. I will spend that much for fuel get to get my Diamond T there one way.. Then on to Doylestown and Mucungie and then back home..

Brocky

Ken

I knew what Randy was trying to say, BUT I got my spurs on tonight!!!! Do not know about York but will plan on the TK Nunnery at Macungie this year.

Mad Dog 13407

Check with Mike Yarnell for a parking space??? What part of Upstate are you in?? Maybe some of the guys on the Brockway site can help on a ride??? Will Vinny be coming down in 4 wheels or the U???

• Like 1

Brocky

Left our rigs a Duie pile for a few weeks when we went to Valley Forge. Somebody made those plans for us . I just retired from the FD on first and thinking on going , you have a ride back ,room for 2 in my 4 door pick up and maybe 30 ft travel trailer. Ang PS I am right off of 10 in Seward

Mike Yarnall is a possibility. Maybe the Mack Museum might let a few guys stash their rigs there outdoors (I dunno if they have any indoor space? Maybe Doug Maney would know....And that's another possibility- ? I think he lives out past Macungie towards York somewheres......Maybe he has some space??

What is the height, width and length of the B?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Maddog 93

I hope I did not upset you with my post.. :blush: Was born and raised in Ithaca and Syracuse. Know where you are headed for, have run 10 many times from Sprakers to Sharon Spgs to save toll headed for Albany empty..

Maddog 13407

Give us a closer location than upstate and we can probably find you a ride.

Brocky

On Sunday May 31st, the ATHS is planning a convoy to Roger Gerhart's and other area places. I may have smoked one too many left handed cigars at Lititz but I remember Roger saying people could park their trucks at his place after ATHS and then drive them to Macungie in June. Perhaps Doug can set the record straight.

BTW, now that Obummer is "holding hands" with Cuba, maybe we can get some GOOOOD cigars. :tease:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ken

Hopefully Doug Maney will reply to your Idea of Gerharts as well as any other parking places in East Central PA.

As far as the ATHS convoy/tour after the show they have always been WAY OVER PRICED and for the big dollar boys as far as I am concerned, BUT each to their own.. I think they all started in 2007 with the climb up Pikes Peak???

Brocky