cx bumper

carlotpilot

Just be careful with jp.chrome . I have had dealings with him at a building he was moving into and he still owes me 900 bucks for dirt work. He isn't far from me and some day I may just stop and say HELLO.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

the bumper on my cx looks identical to the one posted in my link and it fits my 2000 with the trans cooler behind my front bumper in the center, i can take a peek tomorrow and see if there is still a part number sticker or anything on it

• 1 month later...

They also sell to the public, I was supposed to get a CH bumper but they already sold it and never removed the listing. Some things are for dealers only, but if you call them, they will work with you. Click Inventory and search bumpers. Found one, stock number is

336-940-3595
Request Info Dex Heavy Duty Parts, LLC

2016 Cornatzer Road
Advance, NC 27006
Get a map! Item: 8611 bumper, front
- RECYCLED - Tag Number: 104610
Available Quantity: 1
Price: $578.08 each
Year: 2007 Make: MACK Model: CXN613 VIN: 1M1AK06Y77N018553 OEM Number: 24QL5182M2 Description: Mack CXN 1 piece plastic bumper, silver