Tri-State Show 25th, 26th and 27th

MHfred

Mrs. Farmer and I stopped by around noon and left about 2p. LOTS of trucks already and many COEs! This is only my second visit but this is a great show. Too bad it is the same weekend as Trucktoberfest. I would like to spend more time. I took a few pics. Tom - take lots of pics.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I had to drop my wife off at Dulles airport this morning and her flight was cancelled so I had to go pick her up. I was at the show for about 10 minutes and was gone by 8 AM. Sure wish I could have spent the day there like I had planned. It was a gorgeous day and lots of nice trucks there.

The TC U-model should be at Gerharts, it only lives about 10 miles from me.

I talked to the owner for a while, nice guy. He used to drive for Trans-Con. Great restoration on that truck! I have close-ups of the signs too.

There ain't nuthin' like a V8 Mack.

I'm too tired to continue...i'll get back at it in the morning...zzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzz...

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

This isn't a big truck, but still a nice ride. I saw it over at the motel where we were staying and thought "he should have this at the antique truck show". Turns out he was at the show. Drove the Suburban from Ashland, Ohio. I talked to him at the motel, and he said he got it at an estate sale, he was the second owner, and it had 30,000 actual miles on it. Had the original 350 engine. He said the original owner took all the chrome trim off when he bought it new so it wouldn't trap salt and rust it out, but he kept it all and it came with it when he bought it. He said he probably would never have found it otherwise. The yellow paint is original too, he repainted the white and had to redo the interior because the seats practically just crumbled when you sat in them, just from age.

I got several compliments on my shirt.

post-1374-0-50117600-1411931689_thumb.jp

Here's a nice looking unit for sale-

Another Mack for sale-

Another Mack for sale-

A yellow B 81.

Wow!

Nice load of logs.

Sharp looking blue White.

Outstanding V8 R Model!

Outstanding buffet here!

Tom,

Thanks for all the pics. Very nice! Many of the vehicles were already there on Friday when the wifey and I were there. Did you hear a total count?

The TC U was just as nice in person as it is in the pics. Almost makes me want a sidewinder.

Also, did you buy tickets for the Dodge Dart GT convertible? I bought six (6) tickets....drawing is October 19th.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Tom,

Thanks for all the pics. Very nice! Many of the vehicles were already there on Friday when the wifey and I were there. Did you hear a total count?

The TC U was just as nice in person as it is in the pics. Almost makes me want a sidewinder.

Also, did you buy tickets for the Dodge Dart GT convertible? I bought six (6) tickets....drawing is October 19th.

I didn't see the Dart. We were there from about 8:15 until 12:30 I think, and walked the place over and over and back again, I was pretty tired when we left. I heard a guy say there was over 300 trucks there, but I never heard an official count. There were quite a few that weren't there last year. I talked to the man who owned the U model, he's working on restoring two pup trailers and he said he hopes to have them ready by next year's show.

Nice photos, a lot less Marmons than years past. Where was the I.H. Conco photos taken? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE