mid 90's dm and 58k rears

im also lookin at a lnt9000 with a 3176b 8ll 350hp 20/ 20 /46 full lockers, both trucks seem to be on each side of perfect :pat: ... the dm is a real beast with very low miles and not as clean but pretty much indestructable . the ford is about as new as an older truck can be and spec'ed well (other then the smallish cat), both trucks are under 200k and under 25k , ill be driving it my self

3176 vs mechanical e7 it would be no contest in my book and i even like CERTAIN cat engines. The mechanical e7 is the best/most well balanced dump truck engine ever. My e7 had the lowest cost of ownership of any truck engine i ever ran. Also, i would like to see a picture( from the side) of that rear suspension.

• Like 1

my thoughts are rule #1 of dump trucking, truck can never be over built. I guess my thoughts are how was the trucks worked shift work with various drivers or dedicated driver? I have always found multiple driver trucks less desirable, seems that trucks respond to driver traits. I know this sounds crazy but as a fleet mechanic I would do lots more maintenance ,clutch adjustments, brakes and such all because some guys like a high pedal others a low some like tight brakes others loose and by them selves this is fine but when combined the truck suffers.

• Like 1