My week in pics

Eastcoastdiesel

Sorry about your misfortune, sure makes cabbage worms seem unimportant. You look really pissed in the first picture, but you look pretty chilled in the next one. Hope they catch the coc- no,can't say that....hope they catch the mot- can't say that...hope they catch the bast- hmmmmm, can't say that either...hope they catch those crooks, nothing's worse than thieves and liars!

Can we say "scumbags"? The person(s) responsible are all those things and more. I hope that, at the very least, your stuff is recovered in good condition.

Jim

Thats too bad,ECD. I had some frame rail & crossmembers swiped from under a storage trailer. Nowhere near the value of your stuff,but I kept it around for "future use". Now I'll have to buy the stuff when I need it. :( Hope someone had a good time on the $35 of scrap they got from me.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Can't use a 1911 if its not cocked! I have gotten into many an argument about carrying cocked and locked, I've done it in a belt holster,thigh rig and on my vest. You don't have time to draw a weapon then arm it in a fight.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ha, barely got time to swing the rifle around and transition to pistol and back when you need to, feels like it takes forever and I'm pretty quick. But it sure looks slow from the outside looking in, watching videos and thinking, damn that was slow, lucky I didn't get shot!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Probably have better luck with the 9- my brother set up a game camera to watch bears that would come out into a field at my grandfather's old place. You had to go about a mile off the highway to get back to the fields. He raised some crops there, the house was long gone, and there was nothing else there except a little hunting cabin they built. Some a-hole stole the camera.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.