A special delivery!

vision386

LOL! no butterscotch,but a pretty sweet pup! and believe it or not,I picked the name,usually I'm not very original,left on my own,prolly would have named her brownie,spot,dog or something like that!.......................................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

LOL! no butterscotch,but a pretty sweet pup! and believe it or not,I picked the name,usually I'm not very original,left on my own,prolly would have named her brownie,spot,dog or something like that!.......................................................Mark

Funny you mentioned the name "dog"....a good friend from high school had a king Sheppard named dog, said so on his county tag......wonderful pet and excelent guard dog...till he tried to guard the road from a cabover hauling hay....driver felt terrible, but dogs are fast and loaded trucks stop slow......he went to the house to tell them what happened.....

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

I ran over a beagle out on Long Island many years ago,lady was in her front yard raking leaves and he bolted,not much I could do,if he had kept going the same way he would have been ok,but he doubled back and I got him with the trailer,holy Christmas I felt terrible! lady saw what happened and was real upset,but knew it couldn't be helped,did'nt make me feel any better about it,especially being a family pet...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.