Mack Motor Monday

rsb502

No other info on it other than what is on the place card 885 c.i verses 866 ci on the V8. Big six is 19 cubic inches larger then the V8.and comes in at a bit over 14 liters. Maybe KSCARBEL knows some thing?

Larger than the 866, E9 is 998ci, I figure you guys already know but I just love em so much I gotta comment.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That AB is ridiculously nice

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Larger than the 866, E9 is 998ci, I figure you guys already know but I just love em so much I gotta comment.

Was the E9 around In 1978?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Was the E9 around In 1978?

Nope I just like talking about e9's, they're so sweet.

Nope I just like talking about e9's, they're so sweet.

Think of what the V8 would have been if the Big 6 made it into production... Big cubes Big power!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

MACK LANOVA at the MACK MUSEUM

macklanovaengine_zpsaeed74e4.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's awful nice but I can't afford the sticker on the valve covers!

Thought it was weird while it was happening but the really crazy thing is, thats not a Mack turbo!

Sweet, how does it run now? Is that the Borg Warner one?

Yep, I got my pump up bout as far as it will go, 3000rpm gov spring, extrude honed injectors and the S480 turbo, runs awful good bobtail, soon as I get a few more little things done well see how it does with a load(I bet good, real good).