On Vacation and all is well!...NOT!

bullhusk

He is good at f' ing up isn't he! Next he will ask we send aid to Alquida.

I feel for the Iraq vets and Gold Star families for this. He did the same to us when he went to Nam for Ho Che Min's 100 birthday and apologized to the people of Viet Nam. Stating the war was a misunderstanding and mistake on our part for having attacked their country. He actually said our troops got what they deserved. Traitor Kerry there nodding and clapping when he said it. So I guess that my wounds( in his world ) were punishment for doing what my country asked.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ain't that a bit like in 1975, when the North invaded and took over Saigon, and nobody did anything about it? Gerald Ford was president then. Then again, how long can you prop a government (Vietnamese or Iraqi) that can't seem to get popular support or stand up for themselves? And what for?

It's always a pity to see people die in wars...

Paweł

so so sad and he got re elected!! I still think he did not win! 100 % of votes in the inter cities?? Come on for Christ sakes!!

BULLHUSK

Why bo we not impeach him!!

I Love That Word. I was wondering when someone would say it. Now Doing It is when we have accomplished something GREAT!

mike

• Like 1

I Love That Word. I was wondering when someone would say it. Now Doing It is when we have accomplished something GREAT!

mike

As long as they break bread at the same table, and we all know that except for a few they are as thick as glue, it just aint gonna happen! I saw this phony on TV last night and he's still pointin the finger at Bush for the economy!! How about lets start with Obama care and go down the list!

Luckily now obammamama is preoccupied telling Governor Christie that the person on top is responsible for the actions of all those that work for him. Talk about the pot head telling the man that took the responsibility for his staffed actions that he was what? wrong?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ain't that a bit like in 1975, when the North invaded and took over Saigon, and nobody did anything about it? Gerald Ford was president then. Then again, how long can you prop a government (Vietnamese or Iraqi) that can't seem to get popular support or stand up for themselves? And what for?

It's always a pity to see people die in wars...

Paweł

I've been chewing on this for a few days.. I am, to Quote the current President '' one of the misguided people who fought in Viet Nam''. My being able to run, climb and be a young man ended there. Myself and 90% of the troops were drafted to serve NOT volunteers like the troops after Vietnam.

The Paris Peace Accord was signed between the U.S. and North Vietnam in January of 1973. Our combat involvement was over in August of 1973 except for base personnel and Embassy protection. Combat troops were being sent to Germany and the State. was over in . My unit was the 25th Airborne and we spear headed the invasion of Cambodia in 1970. we had the NVA on the run and were 3 kilometers from our objective when we were ordered to stand down. Our going into the NVA Safe Zone over the border changed their view of us. Nixon called off the offensive because of Kent State.

No matter what you read in Europe or the ''new'' American History books, we won the war militarily. As for the fall of Saigon and South Viet Nam, the North Vietnamese were prepping in 1973/ 74 for a full scale offensive.They literally over whelmed the ARVN and succeded where they failed on TET. The same is true in Iraq,the militarydid their part and won. The current president abandoned the Iraqi People and could care less about the sacrifices of the troops. Gerald Ford gave S.E. Asia away by ignoring the Paris Peace Accord. Obammama gave away Iraq and Afghanistan to his "friends in Allah". It takes a President and a Congress with Balls to stay the course to keep the sacrifices and gains made by our troops and the wishes of most of the Iraqis.

Until this administration, the United States was generally the first help other people when needed, whether food, medical, shelter or protection mainly because it was the right thing to do. Most of those that bitch about us were damn quick to accept our lives and aide when it was convenient for them.

Yet when we needed help we got squat from Europe, Eastern Europe and most of Asia.

Have a nice day. Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

This guy Obonehead is clueless!! Just last month he struck a deal with the very people (Iran) who are supplying the alqueda with bombs an guns an amo, why now more then ever? Cause this clueless bastard lifted the sanctions and freeded up there money!!! ("Friends in Allah") is a fact! Just look at the way things are unfolding in the Middle East right now, just sit back an give it some thought, just look at the timing here? Is it just a coincidence that we free up Irans money an all of a sudden about a month later 2 major cities are taken over? The ones our men an women fought so valiantly for as Iran sat back and new they had a friend in the whitehouse now and it will be ours anyway? We had Iran on its knees and our hands on ther balls (if they have any) all we had to do is pull an squeeze and add more sanctions! But no.. can you beleive this..We do just the opposite! So maybe he isn't so clueless! Please tell me if you think I'm CRA-CRA maybe I'm just an angry old man

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

It says that I have reached my likes for the day,so I have no good words of wisdom to say. It has caused me to be a very disappointed old guy from a long gone era. It seems that the majority rules right or wrong. I can only get satisfaction from knowing that heaven is not too far away.

mike

• Like 1

It says that I have reached my likes for the day,so I have no good words of wisdom to say. It has caused me to be a very disappointed old guy from a long gone era. It seems that the majority rules right or wrong. I can only get satisfaction from knowing that heaven is not too far away.

mike

This is true Mike an ya know what thay say "ya gotta go through hell ta get ta heaven!"

BULLHUSK

mike

I hate to say it and I hope and pray I am wrong but......guys like Vinny and Ben are going to have a tough "row to hoe".

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

If Putin decides he wants Eastern Europe back under Russian control,think France, Spain, Italy or the others in the EU will fight? Nope we'll go into it to save their butts .....again. Probably with the help of the British ,Germans and the Norse Countries..

Patton said we are going to have a problem in the future with Russia. We have a defeated but will trained army. Re Equip them and take Russia. Eisenhauer say Patton as a threat to his political aspirations.

MacArthor drove the Chinese to the Yalu River and wanted to keep going to Bejing. He say problems with China ahead. Truman Fired him for rocking the boat.

Nixon abandoned any thought of an offensive war in Viet Nam because of his image after Kent State.

Political pressure stopped us from taking Bagdad and deposing Sadam in Desert Storm.

Clintons inaction on the attacks on the Marines in Lebanon and the first attack on the WTC put us on the road to 9/11 with the exits closed

The politicians worry more of their polls and images, than doing whats right

Mike, I have a clear pride that I did what my country asked of me and yes I get bitter about what we lost.

We have not been able to fight with out being politically correct since 1945.

jaysm35a2, I know how you feel to a tee! 10 months in S.E.Asia, 127 days and 15 operations in Okinawa to be classed by my country as a potential terrorist and have the current president tell me it was a huge mistake and I was a misguided pawn, when he apologized the the Communist Vietnamese government at uncle Ho's 100th birthday bash in Hanoi. But I have a unique walk and a good tennis story to tell.

farmer52, Vinny and Ben will be just fine, see they have one advantage over 75% of the people. They are not afraid to work, they can solve problems with out the powers that be, can tell right from wrong and seem to have been raised with ''our'' moral values.

Vision 386, Sad to say most of the youth today care about nothing... not even their parents, as long as they have a check from the Feds, WI-Fi and a phone are happy. After all the government and schools says thats all you need to be a good Sheep.

Yes the country has problems, but they can be cured one way or an other. Our core values are still intact and people are waking up. Slowly but they are waking to the situation. If it dosen't happen in the voting booths in November it will happen in other ways I suppose.

Still proud to be an American and will not be talked down to by any one. Paul

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

Grrrr!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"