NOS B model Intregal sleeper cabs at Auction?

That's it Chuck! some reason I thought it was a Corvette? hell to get old Lol!..............................................Mark

This is the Vette.

http://www.proteam-corvette.com/entombed.html

http://www.thedriversdaily.com/2013/01/19/entombed-corvette-from-brunswick-maine/

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

There are still "Barn" finds out there. I once bought 4 B models out of the woods and a hay field and both complete trucks ran and drove after sitting for at least 10 years. I shared one ,kept one and the parts trucks saved a neighbors B Model with a bad piston and cylinder head.

I went to a country store auction at Hurr West Virginia where the store closed in the 1970's and the family ate all the canned goods and left everything in place, complete with manufacturer sales racks with 30 year old NOS jeans and flannel shirts. Old forgotten stuff is still out there to be found. Mark

If I was there when that Plymouth got dug up I woulda puked.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Reminds me of the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark, where at the end it shows those two workers rolling the wooden crate with the Ark of the Covenant in it down an aisle in a huge warehouse with thousands of other wooden crates in it. No telling what's stashed out there somewhere and forgotten........

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.