96' 688S POWER DIVIDER QUESTION

R.E.D

Hi guys , im sure this topic has been thrown around but I would like to get feedback on my new purchase(truck in avatar).I want to know if it has self locking diffs.i don't see a switch on the dash and is imperative that I have a good mud truck since I do a lot of off-road.the truck is equipped with electronic 350 coupled to a maxitorque 9 speed.im not sure about the rear end ratios.i bought it because I believe this is a great set up for what I do.Please feel free to comment and any feedback is greatly appreciated.vin is 1M1P267Y3TM027360.post-16358-0-46257400-1385599857.png

Same here...pulled the front end up a few times in places I should not have been driving thru. Can't comment on price of parts. Never have had to rebuild one....

on a side note if you come to a stop are later find your stuck on snow or mud and it won't kick in. Stab the brake pedal quickly to transfer power to a wheel with grip and it should engauge the divider. Just a few quick stabs will do the trick

I ordered a set of peanuts and inner cam for R-model from Watts a couple of years ago.

Those parts were installed by previous owner when I just discussed with him on buying the truck and helped him about.

There's the record in my copybook of the wedge set (peanuts) was $171 and the cam was $163.

I also remember an outer cam was more expensive because it was of a bigger size and we didn't get it.

Probably I'll get to that question in the future when start to rebuilt rears.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012