Bulldog in Scania museum

Vladislav

I'll have to stop there when I visit the mother-in-law in Stockholm. This Mack has a Scania in it. I'm sure someone will know the model number. Mike

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261322522071?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_44wt_1399

Former Hollis, NH engine, 1975 1000 GPM. It was later rehabbed into a tanker. I know that it has a Scania engine but I don't know what model.

bulldogboy

Former Hollis, NH engine, 1975 1000 GPM. It was later rehabbed into a tanker. I know that it has a Scania engine but I don't know what model.

bulldogboy

Likely a R-410 T chassis . Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The Scania museum is one of the most impressive of its kind in the world.

Scania (then known as Scania-Vabis) received the bulldog award from Mack Trucks in commemoration of Scania’s 75 anniversary, in appreciation of the high quality of the Scania D8 (normally aspirated) and DS8 (turbocharged) engines that Scania was supplying to Mack, and in respect to the work being carried out together by the two companies towards the joint production of V-8 engines (The fruits of that cooperation of which were seen three years later in 1969, in the form of the ENDT865 and DS14 V-8s).

• Like 1

That 6 cylinder looks like it would be awefully familiar to a Mack mechanic, different but familiar.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Vlad that picture of you looks familiar, you aren't on my Most Wanted Russian Mafia poster are you?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Oh I'm on a couple watch lists for sure so you are guilty by association.

• Like 1

Well, if you ever need a place to hide out, you could always move to Winfall and get lost among the masses...

attachicon.gifdscn0934.jpg

Looks too busy for me, I couldnt stand all the traffic!

• Like 1

It would be good to stay for some time in that neck of the woods on my mind.

Just a worry to be shooted up with OD's camera and showed up on here in some unlikely moment...

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012