Tilted Kilt - Friday Oct. 25th, Allentown, PA

Doug Maney

I just wanted to be sure to let you know that some of us are planning on going to the Tilted Kilt Friday evening before Trucktoberfest. I's like to get a close count of those who may be attending. I would think we would meet between 6:00 and 6:30.

PLEASE reply here or message me if you are interested.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Doug I was gonna say count me, the bride and the three stooges in but when I called the bride to check she reminded me that this friday is trick or treat in Hellertown, so we will not be making it, Bride even said "those nice folks we met with Vlad during Macungie? If it wasn't T or T I would!!!"

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Count me in!

BTW, I will NOT be driving the MH. Rain/snow in the forecast for Wednesday night into Thursday. I am willing to bet the State will be anxious to dump the first salt of the season. I plan to arrive sometime Thursday afternoon. I may need to drop by the T-K on Thursday night and conduct some "interviews".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Count me in!

BTW, I will NOT be driving the MH. Rain/snow in the forecast for Wednesday night into Thursday. I am willing to bet the State will be anxious to dump the first salt of the season. I plan to arrive sometime Thursday afternoon. I may need to drop by the T-K on Thursday night and conduct some "interviews".

Don't forget your camera!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Nothing wrong with getting there early for an appetizer.

SWMBO does not care if I go there, or Hooters...In fact she likes the food and atmosphere at both places. She even came out with Doug's Group (and Vlad and Ken) the night we all went out of Macungie this year. But like she says....

"You can look at the menu all you want. In fact you can even stare at it. But the second you order something, you die."

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

LOL!! My g/f was complaining the other night about the young miss that served us at the local watering hole up the street from home. Kinda chesty and a tank top and she made the comment that she should "cover up some". I told her that was for making "tips". She agreed. She is easy going and the same basic format: Look all you want, just DON'T touch.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"