More trip pics

Mini mobile cranes = frannas they can pick and carry items great for on site work up to 25 tonne lift very common over here ROB mate that's how we have the prawns here 1 prawn per load they even stand on the side of road hitch hiking lol. Will get wife on to interior shots tomorrow

Mini mobile cranes = frannas they can pick and carry items great for on site work up to 25 tonne lift very common over here ROB mate that's how we have the prawns here 1 prawn per load they even stand on the side of road hitch hiking lol. Will get wife on to interior shots tomorrow

Cool thanks. I guess everything is big in Oz too. :)

Yes like every one said nice pics. What are the specs on your R. My wife wants to go to Hawaii I want to go to Australia, some day well work that out.

That's simple drop her off on the way! Lol

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ray that good he likes pics google up the place it shoud have more details

standard load over hear on boogie drive primemover and triaxle flat top is 42500 kg

my truck and trailer tare in at 16340 kg so load is approx 26000 kg or metric tonnes

if i run low loader / float with a permit i can run to 70000 kg all for the extra payment of $76

Serious question about Australia. It looks like its always warm there....do you spec trucks with heaters for the cab? Or is it just for a/c. Always thought the r models with out a under dash heater/AC unit was much nicer for foot room... Your cab looks like it has a smaller under dash unit kida like my truck has... My truck has a heat but no a/c and I have more leg room than guys with both.

Unit does both heat and a/c mounted in centre so you don't really notice it being there both my trucks have same units we don't really have that much in the way of extremes we get fair bit of warm weather then cold up in high areas but very rarely snow and if so say one day only I don't use air on unless on long trips rather have vents open