Old Mack Stuff For Sale On Ebay

Tons of old Mack trucks and parts for sale on EBAY. Sorry I could not get the link to post, so you will have to look it up. Trucks and parts are located in NJ. This would be perfect for someone with some dead presidents laying around and lots of free time, (that would be me when they come out with the 8 day week, LOL)

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Do you mean THIS AUCTION?

I near fell over when I saw how much stuff is there. for 30 large you can get tons and I do mean TONS of Mack parts and trucks. Wish I won the lotto last week lol. I cant get over how much stuff your getting. Would be good investment if you wanted to get into the truck restoration business.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

That's the one. I use to be able to insert the site to visit at one time but I can't seam to get it to work, go figure. As soon as I get all the answers, they change the questions!

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Ya, I remember that the last time it was up. Seems to have more pictures this time. What a gold mine, and likely worth the asking price!

Could you imagine having to truck all that stuff somewhere and the cost involved? Ohhhh, that makes my head swim. Could be worth a small fortune once you get it all organized and priced out.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

<br />Ya, I remember that the last time it was up. Seems to have more pictures this time. What a gold mine, and likely worth the asking price! <br /><br />Could you imagine having to truck all that stuff somewhere and the cost involved? Ohhhh, that makes my head swim. Could be worth a small fortune once you get it all organized and priced out.<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Thats probably one of the major hurdles in getting a bid on this lot. I mean not only do you have a bunch or trucks but 2 containers and misc stuff all over the lot is a real challenge to gather up and organize on a truck. I even though a bit of how long it would take to move and I figure you would need a heavy duty roll back for the containers, drop deck to haul the trucks and a crane to load them or one by one on a roll back. Could take days to 2 weeks and about as much money as you would pay to move it all unless you had your own equipment.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

:SMOKIE-LFT:

I notice Barry's keeping a pretty low profile on this post-wonder if he couldfind a way to rescue this stuff. Might be helpful to the guys who are trying to keep their older :MackLogo: on the road,and might even provide a decent return on the investment...

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I notice Barry's keeping a pretty low profile on this post-wonder if he couldfind a way to rescue this stuff. Might be helpful to the guys who are trying to keep their older :MackLogo: on the road,and might even provide a decent return on the investment...

Speed

I wish we could, Speed...the cost of the auction is one thing, but the cost of getting everything from NJ to New Alex would be astronomical! We have had to pass up lots of good deals because of outrageous transportation costs.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

B)

I wish we could, Speed...the cost of the auction is one thing, but the cost of getting everything from NJ to New Alex would be astronomical! We have had to pass up lots of good deals because of outrageous transportation costs.

Alas,Barry-that seems to be a major stumbling block for a LOT of deals regarding trucks and parts,especially out here in the wilds of the West. Seems an awesome deal on eBay ain't so awesome when you have to spend large money to get your purchase delivered to you. I could be making some serious money scrapping junk cars here in Northern Nv.,but the cost of transporting the metal to the nearest buyer(about 250-300 miles) eats up most of the money (currently about $105.00/ton ,give or take) I'd get for it. On the plus side,we're getting a rail port here,so,theoretically,it'll become more feasible to do things like this in the future.

It looked like the parts were contained in a couple of trailers,and there were-what-3 or 4 trucks? 5 or 10 years ago,it wouldn't have been too tough to get some volunteers to throw in to help haul the stuff,but with the cost of fuel,tires,etc. now,it'd be a major expense just buying the consumables to transport it. I know there's a lot of guys even here on the forums,who'd probably be happy to help,but like you said,it'd be an expense most of us just couldn't cover.

I wonder if there's a way to kinda "follow" the contents after the sale;maybe the buyer'd be willing to make some parts available to fellow :mack1: enthusiasts. B)

Speed

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I guess we can only hope the buyer's someone who posts on the BMT Forum....

Speed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WOW!!! I finally found these parts y'all were talking about. Man,this is too good to let get away,so I was just thinking...Speed has the right idea- but what if every member payed some for Barry to purchase the whole lot and move it? How many members are there? It couldn't be but so much,right? Then if a BMT member needed a part you could get it at a greatly reduced priced,and hopefully we won't even need any of it,but?.. How about that Barry,if you could come up with a figure-there's strength in numbers you know!..As my hero Paul says,just a thought! I'd be willing to help,and hope I never need none of it...what do y'all think? If say,oh...700 members wanted to donate about $20 that's almost $14,000 right there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.