New pup tomorrow...

Bigdogtrucker

A Beagle puppy and a little girl? wow, you are one heckuva man to handle all that, I bout went nuts when I was raising my shepherd puppy(course shes still crazy and weighs 85lbs now).

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That's a great picture! not much of a better pal than a Beagle! great little guys,but deff. high energy!.................................Mark

A friend used to have several, I thought ID never see a dog get so wound up again. Then I decided to get a puppy and went to look at some Malinois, holy shit those dogs are the size of a German Shepard with the energy of a Jack Russell. I ended up going with German Shepards, at least they chill out a couple hours a day.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yup ive got one! A beagle that is named him fred cause i thought he looked like fred from smokey and the bandit even though fred was a basset hound. He was a resuce and i got him he was about 3 somebody just turned him out in january ill have to put up a pic later i thought i had one on my phone

• Like 1

That's how I got "Other Dog" the beagle, he just showed up one day when I lived in Appomattox. I was thinking that was around 2001 or 2002, but some folks at the stew Sunday said they came over to a cookout in '98 and we had him then. We estimated his age at about a year old then, so he's getting up there!

His former owner raised beagles for rabbit hunting but Other Dog was gun shy, still hates loud noises, so they said we could just keep him. He's been the best dog i've ever had, housebroken from day one. We never even had to train him, he'd just go to the door and scratch when he wanted to go out, and scratch once to come back inside. He won't go out when it's raining though, he'll just look then turn around and get back in his bed.

post-1374-0-23967000-1380722583_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's how I got "Other Dog" the beagle, he just showed up one day when I lived in Appomattox. I was thinking that was around 2001 or 2002, but some folks at the stew Sunday said they came over to a cookout in '98 and we had him then. We estimated his age at about a year old then, so he's getting up there!

His former owner raised beagles for rabbit hunting but Other Dog was gun shy, still hates loud noises, so they said we could just keep him. He's been the best dog i've ever had, housebroken from day one. We never even had to train him, he'd just go to the door and scratch when he wanted to go out, and scratch once to come back inside. He won't go out when it's raining though, he'll just look then turn around and get back in his bed.

attachicon.gifimg_1060.jpg

cute dog tom,,,you should put him in commercials.lol.bob