I Need Info on This Truck!

I think that show was just this past weekend. I didn't go myself, but i've always heard that it's a good show. They have demonstrations of old machinery,farm equipment,tractor pulls, and lots of other stuff going on.

Well this truck dont look like it has plates. Maybe someone by there could stop by and see if theyd sell it...

There was also a round headlight Superliner and an R700.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny, I go right by there going to Milton and back. I stopped there at the store by the show grounds today to see what I could see, but I didn't see that truck anywhere. Gates were closed, no trespassing signs on the gate, nobody around. I did see a nice looking B model mixer,an Autocar,and another unidentified truck in the field.Took pictures of them,but can't post them until I get home.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Vinny, I go right by there going to Milton and back. I stopped there at the store by the show grounds today to see what I could see, but I didn't see that truck anywhere. Gates were closed, no trespassing signs on the gate, nobody around. I did see a nice looking B model mixer,an Autocar,and another unidentified truck in the field.Took pictures of them,but can't post them until I get home.

Hmm. Maybe its out of sight. Do they list an email on the facebook page?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

But i get the chicks anyways with out a facebook.

HA, HA,HA,HA, I nearly peeed my pants here, Im picturing Vinnys video lookin at that U model on his computer and this sentence is just killin me, LOL!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Vinny they always will annoy you at some point, but sooner or later theyre fun for a couple hours, just take women in small doses and it makes it much easier.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"