getting another b

nice guys thanks for the comments the guy started for me and ive never heard a motor run that smooth it sounded brand new. the only thing is that the clutch is frozen and im gonna have to do that but once I get the clutch is fixed it will be drivable. and I will post pics today

• Like 1

Looks like a keeper. Only 220 B-815's made so it's fairly scarce. Three consecutive serial # dumps sold a couple weeks ago in KC,MO.

Mike were those macks from a outfit called Eihangers? I know my spelling is wrong. I called them a couple years ago about three B815 macks. Terry

Mike were those macks from a outfit called Eihangers? I know my spelling is wrong. I called them a couple years ago about three B815 macks. Terry

Those were the ones, Terry. I talked to them a few years ago,too. I think they were asking 2500 to 3 k. About a year ago I found out they were still there,I offered $1500 each. They sold on Purple Wave,one brought $1450,the other 2 brought $1350 each. One went to a member here,I'll let him tell about it if he wants. The other 2 were bought by Truck Wholesale of Wellsville,KS,the infamous junkyard on I-35 that was in the news a few years ago. Heard one was already scrapped.