Mack's in Aruba

The Aruba Fire Department (Brandweer Aruba) used to have three or four "MS" /E-One pumpers, an "MS" model rescue, and an "MC"/E-One pumper tanker. When I was there I only saw the

rescue truck at the airport station. I stopped by the other two stations, Tanque Flippi and San Nicolas, but neither of them had any Macks. Couldn't get anywhere near the airport station.

bulldogboy

I saw the Mack pumper at the airport, but couldn't get a photo. I was very surprised of the good condition of the trucks running on the island. I saw the yellow dump truck several times a day almost every day go by our resort. Also saw several new Granites with roll off water tanks and dumpsters.

is that yellow R a value liner? or did someone just put the hood on it, its got the right turn signals and grille but ive never seen a spoke wheel value liner i thought they were all light weight trucks.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I like the comment about them being in such nice shape too, the CH has 3 of 5 cab lights and theyre from a KW not a Mack.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Not just the cover, the batteries are gone too, or its only got 1 back in the back.

• Like 1

It's a matter of perspective. I thought they were nice because they still had both doors.

Ha! True.