greg rider 48 today

mowerman

Might have to call and harass the ol buzzard!!! LOL! Haven't rub elbows in over a year now. He moved out to Orrvile ways a year or so back.

Hope it's a good one Greg.

thought he was on here usually pretty regular...i know im not on here much,in the summer,,,, too much going on outside,,and around reno....bob

I'm still around,,sorta. Yes I moved to Brewster a few years ago. Most recently the ambulance company I was working for started cutting hours and announced that they were closing my station in Milersburg. I was told that I may or may not be able to bump someone. Seven years there, a Lieutenant to boot, and I can't bump? Thirty hours a week? I found a great job and turned in my 2 week notice. They had me on for 11 hours the one week and none the final week. I am a travelling medic now for a company based in McHenry Ill. I am currently in Coffeyville, Kansas at a refinery project till October of 2014. I was told on Friday August 30th to be in Coffeyville for work on Tuesday morning. No Wellington show this year! Momma bear is not handling this too well and she hopes to fly out the end of October for a week. I was staying in a small motel for 2 weeks and just signed papers on a house to lease here in town and moved in Monday. No furniture, bed, fridge, nothing but my clothes and some linens for now. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. I will post more often from now on, I promise. Pics coming soon. Thanks again. :notworthy:

• Like 1

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

post-984-0-18723600-1379595220_thumb.jpg

Our project is behind the big brown building. It's about a quarter mile away. They have a Bobcat UTV or a pickup truck to take me there if there is an emergency. The refinery has crews also.

post-984-0-41386200-1379595262_thumb.jpg

Stack flare the other day. Scared the wife when I showed her the pics. They run a nitrogen ferilizer plant here beside the refinery. :whistling:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?