There are a few Vin, this one thats for sale but i think they want to much for it cabs in good shape from what i remember interior is a lil rough 300 so ive been told and a 5 spd they say its a dm but ive never seen a dm single axle with a straight 5spdpost-12689-0-33192500-1377791597_thumb.j

And one more i know of thats about 2 hrs south of me that im checking on that believe is a u. Tandem tractor green dash and roof top a/c dont know much more than that ive never seen it up close

• Like 2

Well you could drop a watermelon in the drivers floorboard and look in the mirror and watch it bounce down the road and the back of the cab has lots of thru cancer below the window it could be saved but it would take alot of work/ determination but i wouldnt say it hopeless. I can go take some more pics if youd be interested

• Like 1

There are a few Vin, this one thats for sale but i think they want to much for it cabs in good shape from what i remember interior is a lil rough 300 so ive been told and a 5 spd they say its a dm but ive never seen a dm single axle with a straight 5spdattachicon.gifimage.jpg

And one more i know of thats about 2 hrs south of me that im checking on that believe is a u. Tandem tractor green dash and roof top a/c dont know much more than that ive never seen it up close

Yupp seen the tanker. You should get pictures of the steel dash one....

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Looks like a coal hauling Mack in the making in that last pic, not too many big rubber spoke wheel Granites anywhere but coal country.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Itll probably end up looking something like this.....http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=4042911

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

There was a guy posted about some macks up near beckley a few months ago..i went and looked and he had at least 30 maybe 40 dumps and tractors..superliners, 888s 688s u name it..it was kind of overwhelming. He lost his coal haul and they are just sitting up there. With that many units he probably has a boneyard around somewhere with the wrecked ones.. He is sitting on a fortune and doesnt really seem that motivated to do anything with them.

Countryboy, im in st.albans..like 10 minutes from you.. Got 6 working dumps and 2 tractors.. got a mack hood and some oddball mack parts laying around the shop if u wanna come over some time.

There was a guy posted about some macks up near beckley a few months ago..i went and looked and he had at least 30 maybe 40 dumps and tractors..superliners, 888s 688s u name it..it was kind of overwhelming. He lost his coal haul and they are just sitting up there. With that many units he probably has a boneyard around somewhere with the wrecked ones.. He is sitting on a fortune and doesnt really seem that motivated to do anything with them.

Countryboy, im in st.albans..like 10 minutes from you.. Got 6 working dumps and 2 tractors.. got a mack hood and some oddball mack parts laying around the shop if u wanna come over some time.

You have the Hoffman trucks right? Ya ill have to stop in I just got a dm mixer that I'm turning into a tractor. Do you remember what the company was in Buckley? I'd love to find the place and maybe just nose around. And your right 84 that's what it'll look like only never that clean until its for sale