DUSTER TRUCKING CO

164 MACK ROAD

SCARBORO, WV 25917

They even named the road Mack Road.. He has probably 40 macks or more... a huge boneyard of forgotten macks...and more trucks and parts laying around than anyone could imagine. Everything he has is for sale. I may go try to talk about a superliner in a month or so.

It is SCARBRO, not boro...

DUSTER TRUCKING CO

164 MACK ROAD

SCARBORO, WV 25917

They even named the road Mack Road.. He has probably 40 macks or more... a huge boneyard of forgotten macks...and more trucks and parts laying around than anyone could imagine. Everything he has is for sale. I may go try to talk about a superliner in a month or so.

Aint no way! A good friend of mine used to drive for him. Drove rd800's off road and drove a superdog on road he called him up about a month ago to see if he had any r series doors and he told him he went on a junkin spree over the summer and got rid of most of the oldder stuff. Now i havent seen what all he has left, and knowing Richard he prob scrapped the the rusted cab shells wrecked and twisted frames and blowed up motors. That super dog your talking about is a great truck had a hole knocked in one of the fuel tanks on the inside where the air pto didnt disengage and shaft came apart and went thru one of the tanks. But other than that it was a cherry truck, i was told the wind would hold you back before it would rev out

Here ya go vinny i told you about this one a couple months ago just outside reinelle wv. I know their not all mack but a cool mix in one place

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

There is also a u/dm wrecker above the yellow pickup

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And this r western wrecker that is still in service

You must be following me...thought I saw you in the mirror the other day.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yea it was scarbro..sorry. I know that up on the hill there is a boneyard from hell..and the lower lot is balls to the walls with old iron..fords, macks, tractors and dumps. Parts laying everywhere.. the son has his own thing going to the right with tractors and trailers hauling coal. The old man doesnt seem to be working his trucks..just waits around for someone to ask what is for sale or what not.

Here ya go vinny i told you about this one a couple months ago just outside reinelle wv. I know their not all mack but a cool mix in one place

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

There is also a u/dm wrecker above the yellow pickup

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And this r western wrecker that is still in service

Wow sweet. Green one looks pretty solid. Need to get more pictures of the U or DM wrecker. Looks like an older one with that air cleaner. Was it single or tandem axle?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I've never stopped there either, sometimes they have a truck parked there by the building and I wouldn't want to be parked in their spot if they came in while I was looking around taking pictures.

I go by there all the time, either run 60 up to 20 and 39 to get to rt. 19 at Summersville if i'm going 79 north up to Pittsburgh or Erie, and I run 60 all the way to and from Charleston pretty often, especially if I can't make all my "documents" match up.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Ya i was told the dodge is diesel and ya vinster the wrecker is prob 100yrds back off the road. I have the guys number and im going to call and ask adout the u and a few others. Theres also a few good looking diamond reo's there too. I know what you mean OD about "documents" LOL

I got one of this Dodge wrecker that's sitting there, the U or DM is sitting back a good ways from the road, and it's facing away from the road.

attachicon.gifbmt73821.jpg

The Dodge appears to have the high cab which was used to make room for the turbo'd Cummins or 8V-71 Detroit. It's hard to see if that's a stack on the left or part of the wrecker body.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...