Today's Activities

Superdog

Ya know, I dont think I would do any more to that truck Mike it looks killer just as is, it has the old school big power look, if you put a sleeper and dual exhaust on it it might be too short and it will definitely change the whole look. Well I guess I would wash it every now and then but thats about it, lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice Mike. Soon my schedule will he school school school school school and more school. Im hoping to get back to Nana and Papas soon before i go back. I go back like the 4th or something i dont even remember. Its in the beginning of September though.

that's good Vinny, some schools have been open down here for 2 weeks already! I always got out around the first of June and didn't have to go back until September.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hell, sometimes I'll tear something up just to give me an excuse to get out of doing housework. "I can't load the dishwasher tonight, honey, gotta fix the truck so I can work tomorrow." You really don't even HAVE to tear anything up, though...just grab your wrenches, roll under the truck, and make it sound like you're working hard...an occasional cuss word here or there to make it sound like the truck is being difficult & not wanting to come apart or go back together like it should (just make sure you have something in mind to tell her when she comes out to make sure everything is OK...) and make sure when you go back into the house claiming to be done that you are dirty enough to have done the job you said you had to do.

The less she knows about trucks, the easier that is to pull off, though.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Ya know, I dont think I would do any more to that truck Mike it looks killer just as is, it has the old school big power look, if you put a sleeper and dual exhaust on it it might be too short and it will definitely change the whole look. Well I guess I would wash it every now and then but thats about it, lol.

It might look tight built when short with a sleeper.

Hell, sometimes I'll tear something up just to give me an excuse to get out of doing housework. "I can't load the dishwasher tonight, honey, gotta fix the truck so I can work tomorrow." You really don't even HAVE to tear anything up, though...just grab your wrenches, roll under the truck, and make it sound like you're working hard...an occasional cuss word here or there to make it sound like the truck is being difficult & not wanting to come apart or go back together like it should (just make sure you have something in mind to tell her when she comes out to make sure everything is OK...) and make sure when you go back into the house claiming to be done that you are dirty enough to have done the job you said you had to do. The less she knows about trucks, the easier that is to pull off, though.

Do you like just lay down under a truck and sleep?

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hell, sometimes I'll tear something up just to give me an excuse to get out of doing housework. "I can't load the dishwasher tonight, honey, gotta fix the truck so I can work tomorrow." You really don't even HAVE to tear anything up, though...just grab your wrenches, roll under the truck, and make it sound like you're working hard...an occasional cuss word here or there to make it sound like the truck is being difficult & not wanting to come apart or go back together like it should (just make sure you have something in mind to tell her when she comes out to make sure everything is OK...) and make sure when you go back into the house claiming to be done that you are dirty enough to have done the job you said you had to do. The less she knows about trucks, the easier that is to pull off, though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this here folks is the winner

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

hope she never reads "odds and ends" on BMT, or you're screwed big time!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

At the least you know who is going to be the one who kills you.

glenn akers